Now I will tell you the great advantages of taking an online course, so you could determine if it’s the right way for you:
- You can do it from anywhere in the world, at any time, at your own pace, without having to adapt yourself to a group rhythm, place and schedule.
- You can repeat the course again and again and see the material over and over again as much as you need, unlike a regular course in which you can hear the information only once. From my experience during the group sessions you get so much new information and many important little details that it’s just impossible to implement it all after hearing them only once, causing misunderstandings along the way which can damage the efficacy of applying the method.
- While taking the online course you can ask questions at any point and additionally you can read the Q&As that many others have asked before.
- FAM groups are usually very small and intimate. And that kind of intimacy is impossible to form through the web. On the other hand, taking an online course means that you are part of a large and diverse group of women. The great advantage is that you can be exposed to all different stories, experiences, and advice from women who share similar life events as yours.In a small group you might be the only one that is going through a certain medical situation or practicing a certain religion or customs. While taking the online course, you are able to reach more women and receive support and inspiration on a wider scale.
- In a regular course, we have a limited time frame, and as a teacher, I know that while the clock is ticking, I sometimes find myself having to skip some information, usually the extras that I like to give regarding our body, health and sexuality. And here, within the online course, there is no time limit, or late hour that is challenging our concentrations. Here I can add more and more information and you can learn it as you like, when you like, and pick the subjects that are more relevant for you.
- If your dilemma is whether to take the online course or learn from a book, I must say that from my experience, learning from a book is suitable only for women that want to achieve pregnancy and have normal cycles. The book is not enough if your goal is to prevent pregnancy for the reason that it’s important to have the ability to ask questions, consult and have your charts reviewed. More and more, I run into women who read books and articles teaching the information of the method and then had an unwanted pregnancy. I love books and I recommend reading them, I even made a list of books , films and reading sources I recommend using to enrich your knowledge and your investigation.
If you are not sure yet whether the online course is right for you, you may contact me and I would love to help you find the best way for you.